Thursday, November 8, 2012

Postbank (Germany) goes XML: camt.052 (a part of ISO 20022)

Postbank (a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank) recently started offering the download of a BankToCustomerAccountReport AKA camt.052, which is a part of ISO 20022, the "universal financial industry message scheme".

According to their "full catalogue of ISO 20022 messages" [Link]:

  • camt = Cash Management, camt.052 = BankToCustomerAccountReport ()
I would actually like to have that facility available as a web service: I authenticate, I give it a start and an end date, and it returns me the XML.
But right now I have to log into www.postbank.de and to navigate to the right place.
And of course, they keep changing that navigation. I have got some experience with that problem.

Another camt-Link.

No comments: