Monday, September 2, 2013

finally fixed this problem with Google Maps on my Android smartphone: "please enable google apps location access"

[Android] What is "Please enable Google apps location access" error in Google Maps and how to fix it [dotTech Explains] | Reviews, news, tips, and tricks | dotTech

My Android smartphone wouldn't let me simply enable determining my location via GPS within Google Maps. It complained: "please enable google apps location access". The above article pointed me "here": System settings > Accounts > Google > Privacy > Locations settings > "Let Google apps access your location".

I think, with my smartphone "out there" I had run into this problem quite a few times during the last couple of months, never really properly investigating it at my desk. The investigation didn't really cost me a lot of time, but … you know … – now at least the issue is solved.

No comments: