Saturday, August 21, 2010

on the downside of non-private friend lists in web-2.0

Wherever I can, I set my friend-lists to private, but sometimes you think, this is professional land, it should not be necessary here, or you simply neglect it. It's not that I am ashamed of my friends, it's just, that I don't force them to stand up for me and all of my cases. Most of them are not really as decided and minor-shy as I am.

Right now some raging "strangers" of the Berlin programming languages scene harvest my LinkedIn contacts list, contact them, and issue them an ultimata.

These are more perfect examples for my new project regarding civil rights.

But for the time being this a fierceful threat for someone standing up for a noble target.

Right, in the end this society will hopefully account these enemies of civil rights for their deeds. But it might take a little longer. The Evil will get held liable for their deeds in court, their names will all get made public sooner or later.

No comments: