Thursday, August 26, 2010

two cantors at Berlin's Rykestrasse Synagogue

Rykestrasse Synagogue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia says it't Germany's largest synagogue. I was surprised to read this. I had not thought so.

This was another rather enlightening time at the synagogue. Will have to go their more often. Two cantors and a choir, perfect. Pulled me away from rather sad things happening around me.

After the concert those sad things started getting hold on me again, but only slowly.

I received another rather nice e-mail from one of the Haskell book authors (JG), that I had asked recently to be a trainer with my Haskell courses in Berlin, and that was rather enjoyable as well. We will see, how much demand there is for topics like Haskell, Scala, and GAE in Germany. If there is, than have a look at my specific web page in English resp. in German!

No comments: