Thursday, October 14, 2010

"double taxation treaty", that's not the only term for it

In English they call it
  • double tax ...
  • double taxation ...
  • double ... agreement
  • double ... convention
  • double ... treaty
So there are abbrevations like DTA and DTC.

In German the word is Doppelbesteuerungsabkommen, and it is abbreviated as DBA.

No comments: