Friday, September 10, 2010

FRITZ!Box 7390 "20002484" with Annex A and Annex B and English GUI – it's available right now

I got "mine" this afternoon, found it "somewhere" at the AVM headquarters like 10 minutes away from my place. I got officially numbered "1". It's going to get shipped to Martinique on Sunday (really!).

It comes with a German 220V power supply, "but" with modem and telephone "Bell" adapters. So I guess, you will have to get an appropriate power supply adapter yourself, depending on your country.

I would really love to keep one for myself, I love computers that talk to me in English, and a router/modem with Annex A wouldn't be bad for the next holiday to "Annex A"-land. But then, the firmware for AVM's flagship will always be best-maintained in German. And I do love to press the FRITZ!Box update button on my MT-F. A couple of minutes offline 3 times a week or even more often (you wouldn't believe, how often they provide you with firmware updates!), and there you are: a newborn 7390!

No comments: