Sunday, July 25, 2010

starting a busy Sunday quite early with …

… brainstorming and sorting lots of ideas.

Actually I got up at like 07:00, because of an acute case of senile insomnia here on my side. I don't suffer from that too often, just like 2 or 3 times a year. I rather enjoy a heavenly sleep, I have to confess.

I had neglected my personal and company book keeping for weeks, and I couldn't delay that for yet another day.

I felt rather fresh after 2 hours of sleep, having enjoyed quite a good part of The Godfather II with son#1 last night. He fell asleep in the middle, and I decided I would be more productive w/o the movie destracting me; I only watched the movie yet another time because son#1 had sought my company for that, which I loved.
So I got up, started brewing lots of coffee, enjoyed the new shower gel, emptied the trash, and attempted to clear my mind with brainstorming and sorting lots of ideas.

Once I would be able to wake up son#1, I would let him teach me Computer Aided Mind Mapping and create my 1st ever computer mind map together with him. I have been rather looking forward to that since yesterday. Son#1 has grown quite a little and started being a man, sort of in a way. I am proud on him. Not that he and/or his mother let me contribute a lot, so clearly: I'm not proud on my contribution to raising him during the last couple of years, but rather just on him as my son. Whatever… – I hope: YKWIM.

A couple of minutes ago mother of son#2 called and they are going to show up here for joining us for Sunday morning breakfast, so my mind clearing time is coming to an end right now.

To be continued…

No comments: