Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yessssss!!! It's done. I spammed Ruby and P3rl MLs with my educational efforts

I am curious, who will chop my head off first.

(Extended) reviews of the latest books, "technical meetings", short courses, middle courses, long courses, *-camps / *-campouts:

In English, German. French and Hebrew to come…

Berlin and wherever.

Have mercy! I am "spamming" because I think people might be interested and it's worth it and not really that unjustified.

Update:
It was Tina Müller <tina.2003@tinita.de>, <Tina.Mueller@iconmobile.com> (and presumably Slaven Rezié <Slaven.Rezic@iconmobile.com>, <slaven@rezic.de>, <srezic@cpan.org>, the little man sitting in her ear) of the Berlin P3rl Mongers, who did chop off my head.
I started thinking about civil rights in Cyberland then, and that this kind of chopping off of somebody's head should get prosecuted by the jurisdictional system. Their attitude is simply false, quite awkward, and quite unacceptable as well. I don't think, people like them do have many friends in real life.

Nota bene:
Why do I write P3rl? For not to get in conflict with all the nice chaps at World P3rl Marketing.

No comments: